Too bad that I won't be around for that. But imagine 100 years from now how interesting it will be to browse thru our "tweets", our pages on Facebook, or our videos on YouTube. I just hope that those upcoming generations of human beings won't conclude that those postings were the result of a generation going cracy.
- "Library of Congress Will Save Tweets" [nytimes]
- "Twitter Launches Places, Annotations, User Streams for Developers" [nytimes]
- "Apple Places New Limits on App Developers" [nytimes]
- "Lehman Channeled Risks Through 'Alter Ego' Firm" [nytimes]
- Blade mSR RTF .. better than yoga .. [shopping]